Club Level 3 is excited to announce that we have a new member portal and website! This is where you can sign-up for and cancel classes, buy personal training packages and yoga classes, and learn more about the center. In order to register for classes and check-in to the fitness center, we need you to complete the steps below (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
Steps to enroll:
- Click on “Member Login” in the top right corner of this page and sign-up for an account using your Level3 email – this will walk you through the steps to become a member. **if you are already a member, the start date doesn’t matter and you won’t be billed twice after authorizing payroll deduction.
- If you are a member both in Broomfield and at PR6, please select the location you attend most regularly. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org after signing up and we will give you joint access to both facility portals using the same login.
- On the portal, you can view upcoming classes, sign-up for them, cancel class registration, view your upcoming classes and class history, purchase yoga classes and check your balance, and purchase services such as personal training and nutrition coaching.
*You can access this portal from your computer or phone anywhere at any time, making class sign-ups and cancellations much easier!
- If you currently have a class balance for yoga, you will receive an individual coupon code from David to use to add that amount to your account.
- To purchase yoga class credits (Broomfield Only), scroll down to “Purchase Our Services” and Click “Shop” on your dashboard page.
- Check-in will now be completed on the iPad at the front of the fitness center. Simply start to type your name, select yours when it comes up, select the option to either check into class or just general gym use, and you are good to go!
- If you cannot confirm your email address (we’ve experienced some issues with this due to Level 3’s email security settings), we will confirm it for you so that you do not lose access to the portal after signing up.
The old portal (https://elevationxpress.com/) will no longer be active starting June 5, 2017. You can start registering for classes on the new portal for Monday, June 5th beginning at 8am on Friday, June 2nd. Until then, please continue to register for classes via elevationexpress.com.